Friday, December 2, 2011

Fighting the bug

Well, it seems to be the season for energy sucking flus.  To add to her mucus and sore throat woes, our fellow blogger now has an infected spider bite. The good news, Peter Parker, is that you may wake up with the ability to fly between skyscrapers. That's the good news.

I lived with a little ecuadorian lady who boiled up a masterpiece every time I had a nasty sore throat. Seriously, when I get the shitty ol flu, this is the only bliss to be found. Well, waking up not sick is also blissful.

1.5 cups water
4-5 cloves
1 Tb s honey
1/2 or whole squeezed lemon
a bit of grated ginger

Boil all of the above ingredients together, take out the cloves before you sip.

A tea bag by the same name is truly insufficient. Only the real deal ingredients will get you sweatin.

I do enjoy taking pictures and giving the blog a bit of glitz but, because I forgot my camera on the night of the Winthop hardware store ladies night and could not capture the tables, literally tables, full of meatballs, hotwings, and cakes, no other picture seems sufficient. Instead, please enjoy this little youtube clip, it always give my day a bit of shine. 


 Peter Parker, this video is the cure. I swear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment